Operators not only worry about ARPU and churn, they also want to understand what it takes to avoid commoditization. They need to manage both their capex and opex budgets – the question is how to do it. Most are investing heavily in technologies to transport data and wondering about the ROI. The complexities of evaluating and implementing new tech for wireless links, back-end infrastructure, content services/offerings and wireless devices bring up a host of tough questions. And operators want guidance as they move into the uncharted waters of content, for which there is no market research or success model to rely on.
We can plan and implement business and technology models to support their converged wireless and wireline networks and devices. Brainstorming sessions lead into technology evaluations with an eye on potential next-generation technology impact. We can act as an industry resource and report on industry analyst perceptions. Along with guidance on market trends and positioning, we can conduct focus groups and provide customer satisfaction surveys as well as competitive threat assessments.
Services for Wireless Network Operators
- Exploratory sessions
- Plan and implement business and technology models to support converged wireless, wireless/wireline networks and devices
- Initial, full review and assessment of current and next-generation technologies
- First look at new products and services from emerging companies
- Client-specific market research (focus group/demographic studies)
- Track industry and market trends and technologies
- Industry analysis and projections on a global basis
- Competitive tracking, analysis and threat assessment
- Product positioning and marketing strategy review and development
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Market and technology white paper
- Custom consulting